In order to provide a safe, healthy and reliable exhibition environment, CBB 2020 will take the necessary epidemic prevention measures in accordance with the joint control requirements of the State Council and Shanghai exhibition industry guide of COVID-19 control and prevention. For your own protection and public health, some information you need to know and must strictly abide during the exhibition.
1. According to the epidemic prevention and control requirements, all expo staff, volunteers, exhibitors, and visitors would be required to register under their real name. Everyone entering exhibition is required to meet the four conditions at the same time, including holding consistent ID card, wearing a mask, showing green Shanghai QR Code and having normal body temperature.
2. For all those who enter to exhibition area must wear masks, hand disinfection frequently, maintain a safe social distance, avoid gathering, and reduce physical contact. All participants should stay in a hotel where with hygiene standard and epidemic prevention conditions. During the exhibition period, please try avoiding crowded public places outside the exhibition area, and consciously abide by local epidemic prevention regulations.
3. Everyone must abide the epidemic prevention regulations issued by Shanghai government, for people who come from and stop by the key area of medium-risk or high-risk, whoever breaches the regulations will bear all the consequences arising therefrom.
(1) All people whom coming or returning to Shanghai from medium-risk or high-risk areas in China should report to residential community and organization (or hotels) within 12 hours since arrival.
(2) All people whom coming or returning to Shanghai from medium-risk or high-risk areas in China, apart from a 14-day medical observation and twice nucleic acid test of COVID-19.
(3) All people whom coming or returning to Shanghai from medium-risk or high-risk areas in China, apart from a 14-day strict community health management and twice nucleic acid test of COVID-19.
4. Green Shanghai QR Code and normal body temperature below 37.3℃. degrees/ 99.14 degrees F. are required. For people who come from Beijing must provide COVID-19 nucleic acid test report within 7 days or can provide green track code can access exhibition area. And there is a temporary inspection area outside of the exhibition hall, for anyone with abnormal physical conditions whom should cooperate with onsite expo staff to go to the area for further medical check, if the body temperature is too high, onsite staff should take the record of suspected case’s identity and advise he/she to seek professional medical help or assist in calling ambulance for medical treatment.
5. Real-name authentication registration will be carried out both online and offline. Every exhibitor, visitor, and the expo staff must be consistent with their own ID number and original ID card with face recognition to get badge. Overseas exhibitors’ and visitors’ temporary entry must provide COVID-19 nucleic acid tests report and Notice on Release from Medical Quarantine, and then onsite stuff will take photo a photo of ID or passport to keep accurate visiting records. Exhibition documents are not allowed to be lent out. Once the organizer finds out that the badge is not in person, it will be confiscated and cancelled immediately, and that person shall undertake all the consequences arising therefrom.
6. CBB 2020 adopts pre-registration admission, limiting the maximum number of admission exhibition hall each day. If the limit is exceeded, admission will be temporarily closed to reduce the rush and better visiting experience. Pre-register have been encouraged, please follow onsite coordinator whom are at each key position to guiding the way.
7. Exhibition property management have the responsibilities to handle all disinfectant works and keep update the record report of disinfecting public places like exhibition hall, outdoor tent, corridor, aisle, restroom, etc.
8. During the exhibition, exhibitors should disinfect their own booths completely, please prepare disinfectant, sanitizer and other epidemic prevention materials. Please sign back Commitment Letter of Responsibility for Epidemic Prevention and Control of Exhibitor before the exhibition show, conscientiously fulfill the relevant requirements from CBB 2020 Notification of Epidemic Prevention.
9. Organizer has the responsibilities to disinfect organizer office, meeting room and breaks areas twice a day at least, and keeps update disinfection reports.
10. Besides necessary working procedures of exhibit construction and transportation, every expo staff, exhibitor must provide real information of full name, ID, contact info, workplace, and 14-day’s trip records. If necessary, stuff from high-risk area should be replaced. Organizer have the responsibilities to summary save these records.
11. Some of the concurrent program and event of CBB 2020 will be live broadcast or recording and broadcasting online at the same time. Every event / program will limit the maximum number of participants. CBB 2020 will limit the maximum number of participants. Participants must wear masks all the time, each seat will maintain a safe distance, each conference will use disposable microphone sleeve, facilities, such as microphone, platform, control pen will be disinfected each time after use. The conference hall will be disinfected once a day completely and will be cleaning and disinfecting again during the break of each conference. Exhibition hall, elevator, toilet and other public areas will be inspected by specialist for further cleaning and disinfection and keeping a record for all works done. Hand sanitizers and masks will be provided in the conference area for participants to use. Registration procedures and epidemic prevention measures are as same as the exhibition hall.
12. There is hand sanitizer at every entrance of pavilion and free mask distribution site in exhibition hall for people who needs.